Courses with Application options to download and also with an online application option
- Admission is open to both boys and girls who have passed Karnataka SSLC examination or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Department of Pre-University Education, Karnataka, ICSE or CBSE X Standard examination or equivalent examinations recognized by the Department of Pre-University Education of Karnataka Government. www.pue.kar.nic.in/home.asp
How to apply
- The admission process starts soon after the SSLC results.
- Applications form can be obtained from Ganganagar campus. The duly filled in form may then be either submitted to the office personally or sent by registered post on or before the due date.
- Applicant can also proceed application through Online followed by personal interaction.
- Original 10th standard mark sheet.
- Original Transfer certificate issued by the school last studied with caste mentioned (if applicable).
- Attested copy of caste certificate and income certificate(Applicable to SC/ST/Group 1, 2A,2B, 3A&3B candidates only).
- Aadhar card copy.
- Original Migration certificate in cases of non SSLC (Karnataka state) students.
- Provisional eligibility certificate issued by the Pre-University Board, Karnataka in cases of students who have completed the qualifying examination in any country other than India.
- Two sets of photocopies of each for the above relevant documents.
- Passport size photograph (most recent) 8 copies & stamp-size photograph 6 copies required. (Ensure that the background in the photograph is of light colour).
- Language exemption approval letter from the PU Board (if eligible for exemption) through the Institution.
- Sports certificate/ learning disability certificate, if applicable.
- Original documents deposited at the time of admission will be returned only towards the end of second year.
- Character and Provisional certificates will be issued only at the end of the academic year.
- Students need to produce Identity Card and other relevant testimonials at the time of applying for any certificates.
- Merit Seats selection will be made as per the rules framed by the PU Board, Bangalore/ Government of Karnataka. The selected candidates will be asked to meet the Principal along with their parents.
- Monthly test, Terminal, Preparatory and Annual. Exam results and absentees details sent through S M S to parents.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded on any grounds if a student is withdrawn from the college or sent out of the college at any time before the end of the academic year. This will apply even in cases of expulsion.
- Students, it is mandatory to be dressed in college uniform. Colour dress is permitted to wear only on their birthdays.
- A minimum of 75% attendance in each subject is required for a student to appear for the annual examination at the end of each academic year during the two year course.
- Students failing to attain at least 75% attendance in one or more subjects will not be eligible / permitted to appear for the annual examination conducted at the end of the academic year.