Code of Conduct
In order to foster a harmonious atmosphere in the campus and conducive academic environment, the campus strictly expects the students to abide by the rules and regulations devised by the college.
- Use of cell phones in the campus is strictly prohibited. However, college phones may be used in case of emergency.
- Use of Tobacco, Pan Masala, Gutkha, Hookah, Alcohol, Drugs etc., is strictly prohibited.
- Loitering and gathering in the campus during the college hours is not entertained.
- Formation of any society, association, union or club without the permission of the Principal is not permitted.
- Political, religious activities, and collection of money inside or outside the campus in the name of college is strictly forbidden.
- Putting up notices without prior permission is not entertained.
- Ragging or any form of indiscipline, misconduct, anti-social and disruptive activities is strictly prohibited. RAGGING IS A CRIME and will be dealt as per law.
- Indecent and disrespectful behavior towards women/girls will be dealt with very strictly.
- Presence of students from other colleges inside the campus/hostel is interdicted.
- Aesthetics and cleanliness of the campus should be maintained. Writing on walls, doors, and furniture or any damage to the college property is strictly forbidden and shall invite penalty.
- College or management is not responsible for the loss of any kind of personal property.
BREACH OF RULES CAN RESULT IN EXPULSION.
- Students must wear uniform, black shoes, college identity card every day.
- Sleeveless blouses, tops, miniskirts, skirts, tights, shorts, bermudas printed t-shirts and flimsy attire is strictly impermissible.
- Flippers and crocs are not allowed.
- Tattooing, body piercing, hair coloring, fancy hair styles is not permitted.
- Students must attend theory and practical classes regularly. 75% attendance is mandatory to avail PU Board Examination.
- Students must attend class tests and unit test that are conducted on a regular basis.
- Permission with respect to leaves should be taken from the class teacher. Note: If leave exceeds more than a week, permission to be taken from the Principal.
- Student who fails to follow the above rule should take permission of all subject teachers.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR HOSTEL RESIDENTS
- Hostel resident should check the fittings/furniture at the time of occupation and take over in writing which are returnable during vacation of the room.
- Any damage/tampering/alteration of hostel property invites fine/disciplinary action/expulsion from the hostel.
- Hostel wardens have complete authority to check any room at any time.
- Hostel residents must keep their rooms tidy and clean.
- Guests may be allowed on prior permission of the warden.
- No student shall occupy or interchange the room without permission.
- Hostel residents desiring to go out of station/college premises must obtain prior permission slips from wardens.
- Possession of Fire Arms, daggers, cycle chains, rods or any other kind of weapons is strictly prohibited. Inmates found in possession of the above will be handed over to the police or expelled from hostel immediately.
- Use of electrical appliances such as heaters, electric iron and loud speakers etc., are strictly prohibited. Violation of this rule invites penalty of Rs.1000/-.
- Video filming in the hostel premises is strictly prohibited.
- Only basic mobile set is allowed. Smart phones will be confiscated
- Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, drugs and cigarette smoking are strictly prohibited and shall invite expulsion.
- RAGGING is a cognizable offense, liable for immediate expulsion from the hostel/college.
- Looking food inside the hostel room is strictly prohibited.
- Students are not allowed to stay in hostel rooms during class hours.
- Students should attend scheduled Study Hours on time.
- Private Picnics are not entertained.
- Celebrating holi/birthdays/playing indoor games are strictly prohibited.
- Hostel management shall not be responsible for the loss of valuables kept unlocked.
- No permission shall be given to the student to stay in the hostel after his/her final examination.
- Hostel residents shall treat their fellow students, institute staff, hostel staff, mess staff with dignity and decorum.
- Students need to check notice board regularly for all important information/notices.
- Students shall abide by the decisions of the hostel wardens with respect to enforcement of rules.
VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE ABOVE RULES INVITES STRICT DISCIPLINARY ACTION.