In conformity with Supreme Court Judgements and directions, UGC guidelines and State Government, REVA INDEPENDENT PU College and Management is following a “ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY” towards raging. Any student of RIPU accused and found guilty of ragging, will be hereby dealt with, in accordance with the provisions of the law.
Depending upon the nature and gravity of the offences as established by the Anti ragging committee, the possible punishments for those found guilty of ragging at the institution level shall be as follows.
- Suspension from attending classes and academic privileges.
- Withholding/ with-drawing scholarship/ fellowship and other benefits.
- Debarring from appearing in any test/ examination or other evaluation process.
- Withholding results.
- Debarring from representing the institution in any regional, national or international meet, tournament, youth festivals etc.
- Suspension/ expulsion from the hostel.
- Cancellation of admission.
- Rustication from the institution.